Prinsesa ng Banyera

Prinsesa ng Banyera
Jologs and Proud (hindi pa pantay ang kulay!)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Uh-Oh! Changes Ahoy!

I left my job at Wels. I pushed through with my resignation. I can't commit because of my too complicated life. Things being in my control but still, for some mundane reason, reamins uncontrollable. LD is going to Dubai in a few months and I'm ready to be a housewife and start a new business. I'm scared but excited. I'm silently praying that he breezes through all exams. If he makes it, I'm sure our life will have a brighter twist.

Then I received an invitation from a call center company for a team leader position. Again! This isn't the first time it happened. It seems I'm being pulled again to the field I know like the back of my hand.

Will I grab it this time?

I'm not sure. If I knew I could work I wouldn't have left the academy and continue being a teacher.

I miss my students sooo much.

Changes are roaring from afar. It's coming but I'm holding on to God's strong firm grip.

He knows me. I trust Him completely.

***Recently, all I ever did was go online, chat and play Mario Kart on DS. I've been so addicted to it! Oh gosh!

After this blog expect my hands on the DS yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Is there hope for the Philippines?