Babae, gusto mo bang maging Filipina?
This is a very painful blog.
I had a few things to do in school so I ended up surfing the net for just the heck of it. I've been surfing through pet sites, email sites, manga sites until... I stumbled into a Filipina escort service site.
What I saw made me very sad.
Really.
I'm at a loss of words. Seeing all those young Pinay women, half naked with descriptions such as "Fantastic boobsy 36-25-36 University student. This chinita will make you feel hot. Good performer", made feel a deluge of emotions. It's like my inner Pinay started to sob silently for them.
I have no prejudice against these young women. But I feel so sad. If only I can help them!
My boyfriend told me that prostitution is one of the oldest plagues on earth. A plague that we can never rid off. A sore that never heals even through all this time.
I'm a Pinay whose proud of my race, my heritage, my tradition and my identity. A Filipina not only in features but in soul.
But... now... I don't know.
Now, I dare you to try this, type FILIPINA in any search engine and you'd see that the first sites that match will be adult sites.
Like meat in the wet market, Filipinas are sold.
Ang Maria Clara ni Rizal parang tinapa na binebenta.
You ask yourself "Babae, gusto mo bang maging Filipina?"


