A Different Twist

"The waterfall is alot like life. It goes up and goes down. It's your choice how you see it. If you stay positive it can be alot like this waterfall. Breathtakingly beautiful."
I woke up at 11:30Am, earlier than usual, with a heavy heart. I unfastened Steve's leash and let him play in the bed. I sat up thinking that this is it. This is the time I will finlly talk to my superior about my thoughts.
I went out of the room and turned on the computer. I stared blankly at the screen. Then I pulled up Word Office and started typing my resignation letter.
It was a rainy day (due to Marce) and I feel the heaven's tears. I hailed a taxi and I went to Wels at 1:35Pm.
I quickly talked to my boss' secretary and I waited for my boss to call my name.
After my boss talked to Lynn (my student) she called my attention and asked me to stay in the room.
I gave her my resignation letter.
But she declined it. She told me the pros and cons of resigning and told me about my students waiting for me everyday. She told me my performance was good and that my students gave me high scores on the evaluation.
So, I retracted my resignation and stayed.
I went to Podium with Lynn and had a great time with her at The Singing Room. We danced and sang. We had alot of fun.
We came back to the academy at 6pm. I almost cried when she hugged me for the last time. She's leaving tomorrow afternoon.
Today, I felt a torrent of emotions.
Things came out right... but different from what I was prepared to accept.
God gave me yet another different twist.

