Prinsesa ng Banyera

Prinsesa ng Banyera
Jologs and Proud (hindi pa pantay ang kulay!)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

***Random Thoughts***


This is what my screen looks like prior to writing this blog.
Fixing old lesson plans and messages I haven't filed while listening to Musiq Soulchild's song aptly entitled "Love".
*sigh*
Last Monday I attended Jhen and Erick's wedding with Dhang, Kath and LD. I was teary eyed when the judge began reading the marriage rites and I was surprised when Dhang started crying ahead of me.
We love Jhen so much and being her two friends whom she chose to be her wedding's witness is a great honor for both of us. After the reception at Max's we drove to Manila to meet Rhein and Ashley. She's soo cute! They invited us at Margaux's birthday. Haay! Kainan ulit!
I realized alot of things at Jhen's wedding.
We don't always get what we want. That sucks ofcourse! But if you think about it everything you want isn't everythimg you need. Life can be a pleasant surprise if you let God lead you the way.
I remember Jhen, Eric and Sean's smiles. I also remember Rhein and Ashley's laughter. Its nice to know that in a world of uncertainties there's still one thing that never changed.
GOD.
And He never lets you go even when you've let Him go.
I came home last night and felt so thankful that He gave me LD. LD told me when we were lying in bed and waiting for sleep to come "Alam mo ang bait ni Eric. Gusto ko uminom kasama cla ni Eugene. Sa kasal natin Jollibee na ang reception ah."
I can't help but smile.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DIZON'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Is there hope for the Philippines?