Prinsesa ng Banyera

Prinsesa ng Banyera
Jologs and Proud (hindi pa pantay ang kulay!)

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Hero

Naiwan kami ni LD sa bahay habang lahat ng tao sa kanila pumuntang Subic. He promised that even if we didn't go to the beach he'll be treating me out on a nice dinner movie. We watched "The Ironman" and ate a huge meal at KFC. I'm sooo addicted to Famous Bowl! I had a wonderful date with LD and we even have Hotshots to-go for Steve, Champ, Siopao and Splash. My dog Steve sleeps with us along with my 3 cats and 2 hamsters. When we came home they all jumped like crazy!

So how am I now?

Mabuti. Masaya.

Pero minsan, gaya ng dati, tinatamaan ng lungkot.

I miss Nanay and Marj.
Alam kong malaki ang responsibilidad ko sa kanila and I know I have my own faults.

As days pass, God slowly heals my badly broken soul.

He washed away the hatred, the pain and the depression.

I just recently lost my job as a TL. Tapos my dog was attacked by a pitbull and had surgery. My sister ran away and I gained 15lbs.

God has a way of turning things around. Just when I thought I was going to be depressed all my life. he saved me.

I'm having alot of good job offers, my dog can run again and I'm losing weight. Although not everything I want is not in order, I know God meant things that way. Things will happen in His own perfect time.

I remember Ironman's last words in the movie "The truth is... I'm Ironman."

Oo nga. Minsan kaysa lumusot lusot ka magpakatotoo ka na lang sa sarili mo.

Well, tonight I'll be attending my friend Mae's (24/7) birthday at Greenhills. Excited na ko. Sana hindi ako mag LBM dahil sa Chinese slimming tea ko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Is there hope for the Philippines?