What is LOVE

Its the first time I'll be writing about my thoughts on this. And I want this to be the last as well.
I'm never good at being blunt and you can expect this blog will have emotions mildly said but heavily poured.
I'm hurt. Deeply.
When my Nanay passed away I thought I'll never be hurt more than the pain of losing her. Until now I cry over her. I have my own faults and I feel greatly burdened by the memory of her crying while waving goodbye when I left for Manila on January 2007. That was the last time I felt her hug and kiss. There was no more after that.
My sister Marjorie was all I have left.
Sadly, like water dreams, my dreams of seeing her graduate school and have a good future faded.
She claims she was inlove.
I asked "What is love?"
I've been through horrible storms and I learned that love, in its truest and purest essence, is simple. Uncomplicated.
Love will never reap anything ill. It will hurt, yes, but it will ALWAYS create goodness in the end.
If lying to your family, getting bad grades, drinking excessively, making your body a sex wanton, running away at 16 years old without a highschool diploma and any chances of getting a job is love...
Then I'd rather feel hatred.
If our love is untrue to you...
I sincerely hope you find it in him.
P.S I hope your kids will not be problem children.

